CERTIFIED MASTER DOG TRAINER
|YOUR DOG GONE GOOD DOG TRAINING
1. The best bowls for eating and drinking are stainless steel. Some dogs like to toss
around their bowls when empty so stay away from ceramic bowls, they can break
and the dog can get hurt. Plastic bowls tend to harbor bacteria and dogs can get
rashes around their mouths.
2. Did you know that as little as seven grapes and raisins could kill your dog?
3. Antifreeze has a sweet smell and taste and if ingested can cause kidney failure.
Thousands of dogs die each year from antifreeze.
4. Carrots and apples are great natural snacks for your dog. Make sure you do not
give them the seeds in the apple they are poisonous.
5. Onions can cause gastrointestinal problems or even death to your beloved pet.
6. Your dog’s teeth should be brushed everyday.
7. You should have your dogs spayed or neutered if you are not a breeder. They live
longer. Female dogs that are not fixed can develop breast cancer and the male dog
can get prostate cancer.
8. Hairless dogs need sunscreen, they can easily be burned. Dogs with pink noses
can also use sun block.
9. Macadamia nuts can paralyze your dogs back legs
10. Letter carriers and children are the most common victims of dog’s bites.
11. The smallest breed of dog is the Chihuahua.
12. The largest breed of dog is an Irish Wolfhound.
13. The top 5 smartest breed of dogs are the Border Collie, Poodle, German Sheppard,
Golden Retriever and the Doberman Pincher.
14. The top 5 most aggressive dogs are: Dachshund, Chihuahua, Jack Russell Terrier,
Akita and the Australian Cattle dog.
15. Make sure your dog is either Micro chipped or has identification on his collar in
case he gets lost.
|Here are some great dog tips that dog owners
should know and some fun facts.